Application for S2 to S4 Admission 2021 - 2022
Information on Application
- Please complete the online application through the school website. All required documents can be submitted in the system and payment can be made by credit card. Further instruction is stated on front page of the online application system here.
- Application period: 20 Apr 2021 (10:00) - 20 May 2021(23:59)
- Annual school fees for 2020 - 2021 are as follows:
S2 - HK$40,449 S3 – HK$41,573 S4 – HK$42,696.
- The application fee is HK$50. The application fee is non-refundable.
- Applicants will be invited for a written test on 29th May, 2021. Details will be delivered by email in due course. Only short-listed applicants will be invited for interviews and they will be notified individually.
- According to the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance, you have the right to access and amend the personal data provided on the application form. Requests for the access to and amendment of personal data should be made in writing and sent to HKUGA College.
- The College has put into place a “Fee Remission Scheme” for needy students (including those from families receiving the Comprehensive Social Security Assistance (CSSA) and students receiving financial assistance provided by the Student Financial Assistance Agency (SFAA). “Scholarships” will also be offered to students who have demonstrated excellent academic performances, or outstanding achievements in art, music, or sport. If you wish to apply for a fee remission or scholarship, please click on our school website for details. You are welcome to contact the General Office of the School at 2870-8815 if you have any query.
Application for Secondary One Admission 2021 - 2022
The application period ended on 14th December 2020 and all the admission interviews were completed.
Details on “door-knocking” application will be available in early July 2021.