Application for Secondary One Admission 2021 - 2022
Information on Application
- Application period: 5th November 2020 (10:00) – 14th December 2020 (23:59)
- The annual school fee for Secondary 1 of the current year (2020-2021) is HK$39,326.
- The application fee is HK$50. The application fee is non-refundable.
- Please complete the online application through the school website. All required documents can be submitted in the system and payment can be made by credit card. Further instruction is stated on the front page of the online application system. The system will be opened on 5th November 2020.
- All applicants will be invited for a first interview, which is likely to be an online interview, in January 2021. For the date, time and other details, applicants will be notified individually through email by 28 December 2020. Only short-listed applicants will be invited for a second interview.
- The School will notify successful applicants by early April, 2021.
- According to the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance, you have the right to access and amend the personal data provided on the application form.
- Requests for the access to and amendment of personal data should be made in writing and sent to HKUGA College.
- The College has put into place a “Fee Remission Scheme” for needy students (including those from families receiving the Comprehensive Social Security Assistance (CSSA) and students receiving financial assistance provided by the Student Financial Assistance Agency (SFAA). “Scholarships” will also be offered to students who have demonstrated excellent academic performances or outstanding achievements in art, music, or sport. If you wish to apply for a fee remission or scholarship, please click on our school website for details. You are welcome to contact the General Office of the School at 2870-8815 if you have any query.