1. What are Cookies?
- Cookies are small text files that are placed on to your computer or mobile device when you first visit a website or page. They are used for a number of reasons, such as remembering whether you have visited the site before, so that you can remain logged in. They contain information about the use of your computing device but do not include any personal information about you.
make the website easier for you to use;
- allow you to share our pages on social networks;
- collect any personal information about you (without your expressed permission);
- collect any sensitive information;
- pass data to any advertising networks;
We use two analytics packages in order to continually improve your browsing experience on our website.
3. Social Media Third Party Cookies?
To enrich our website content, sometimes we may embed video content from other social media websites such as YouTube or Facebook. As a result, when you visit a page with content embedded, you may be presented with cookies from these websites.
We also offer a “share page” widget on some of our web pages, where content can be shared easily on the following sites Facebook and Google+. These sites may set a cookie when you are logged into their service. We have no control or liability over these cookies set, so you should refer to the relevant social media platform’s privacy policies for information about their cookies.
4. How to Control and Delete Cookies?
For more information on how to control your cookie settings and browser settings, or how to delete cookies on your hard drive, please visit https://cookiesandyou.com.